ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Double Square Loop Belt, Boy-O-Boy Bridleworks' answer to that old preppy staple, the D-ring tension loop belt, features our signature equestrian ribbonwork hand-woven around a sturdy, flexible webbing base. With its top-quality American bridle leather tabs and elegant brass or stainless fittings, this belt will quickly become one of your favorite wardrobe staples, whether you're headed up to the show ring or out for an evening with friends. The flat loops make for a secure closure that not only won't slip or loosen, but also guarantee a sleek look under riding jackets.
- Unisex styling
- 1.5" wide, and will fit comfortably through the belt loops of all major brands of riding breeches, jeans and khakis
- Unlined, quick-drying, colorfast, and pretreated for stains
- Sturdy, rectangular loops keep your belt securely fastened and lie flat for a sleek look under riding jackets
- Sturdy brass or stainless/zinc tension loop hardware
- Top quality American bridle leather tabs
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly satin and/or grosgrain ribbon
- Sizing is more general and forgiving than with Boy-O-Boy Stirrup Buckle Belts so they're a great option if you switch between breeches and jeans with different rises, and they make great gifts if you're not sure of the lucky recipient's exact size.
- Can be Monogrammed for $25 additional per belt - see Monogramming option on website
- Available in the following children's and adult sizes:
ADULT: XS (fits 30"-34" waist/hips), S (32"-36"), M (36"-40"), L (40"-44"), XL (44"-48)